Finishing up our week of free class Valentine printables, here is one more of our boys Valentines ideas! We can all use more boys Valentines ideas, right? (Although I imagine plenty of girls will be happy to give — or receive — this as well.)
You know those fun plastic paratrooper toys? Yea, we’re pretty familiar with them here—my boys love them. (I think it has something to do with our 22’ vaulted ceilings that allow for plenty of parachute air time?) Anyway, this Valentine is a natural choice for any superkid who likes to throw toys, play army or perhaps sweetly drop down and rescue a lonely heart.
TO MAKE: Download our freebie printable Paratrooper Toy Valentine template, which includes full instructions. You can also purchase and editable template, which allows you to type your child’s name directly on the template prior to printing. Print as many as you need, and cut out. Purchase mini paratroopers online or at your local party store. For simple packaging, you’ll want clear plastic baggies like these.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Where’s the Green?