We created this navy and fuchsia Valentine to coordinate with our free printable Preppy Valentine’s Day Decor. Play up the “Heart of Gold” sentiment by adding a gold treat or embellishment. We dressed up this Valentine three different ways, two of which require no candy!
No. 1 :: Get gold sequin trim and attach to the Valentine with a bead of school glue around the inside border of the heart.
No. 2 :: Perfect for younger kids, make gold glitter glue (see DIY glitter glue tutorial) and let them use their finger to apply a glittery shimmer to the inside of the heart.
No. 3 :: Use glue dots to attach three, gold-wrapped Rolo candies to the heart.
:: Download our Heart of Gold Free Printable Valentine
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Name The Picture – Short “O”
- Tangled Party Decor & Food