We created this navy and fuchsia Valentine to coordinate with our free printable Preppy Valentine’s Day Decor. Play up the “Heart of Gold” sentiment by adding a gold treat or embellishment. We dressed up this Valentine three different ways, two of which require no candy!
No. 1 :: Get gold sequin trim and attach to the Valentine with a bead of school glue around the inside border of the heart.
No. 2 :: Perfect for younger kids, make gold glitter glue (see DIY glitter glue tutorial) and let them use their finger to apply a glittery shimmer to the inside of the heart.
No. 3 :: Use glue dots to attach three, gold-wrapped Rolo candies to the heart.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Father’s Day Free Printable Banner
- O Donut Tree