I know good boys Valentines ideas can be hard to come by. While these may seem to be the antithesis of Valentine’s Day, I think it is actually the perfect boys valentines idea! Forget all the mushy stuff — what little boys really want to do is play WAR!
My son is only three and hasn’t yet balked at valentines, but you can bet your heart-shaped lollipops he thinks these Army Guy Valentines are the very best boys valentines ever. Inspired by a fun old picture book we have from my childhood: Let’s Be Enemies by Jane May Udry, which is such a cute read, especially if you’ve got little boys. The idea is that, for little boys, an invitation to play enemies is just as much an invitation to be a friend.
If you’re little boy isn’t quite sure about passing out love notes to all his classmates, than look no further! All you need is my free printable Army Guys class valentines template and some Army Guys.
TO MAKE: Download my free printable Army Guys Class Valentines template, which includes full instructions. Print as many as you need and cut out. The template includes a flat card that you can tie army guys on to. I used a screw punch to put two holes towards the middle left of the card. Then threaded some red and white twine through the holes and tied on a couple Army Guys.
Alternatively, you could put the guys in clear plastic baggies, and use the fold-over version of the template, which would look similar to these Boys Valentines I made a few years back paired with the cutest mini water squirters.
Here’s a few more fun boys valentines ideas…
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- White Christmas Free Printables
- Free Printable Jingle Way Street Sign
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Worksheet Wednesday: Long "a" Sounds
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- First Day of School Signs