Remember our felt Pin the Heart on the Skeleton game from a few years ago? He’s SO cute, but we wanted to offer an easier option — today I’m sharing a free printable version. EEK!
As a printable we were also able to offer a variety for game pieces… choose from bowties, hearts or nerd glasses (our current favorite). We hope your little goblins have as much fun playing this game as ours did.
The Skeleton is setup to print as a 24×36-inch, black-and-white, engineering print, which you can get at your local copy center for around $5. The poster can also double as decor… we are planning to leave the skeleton poster up on the hall closet door all month long.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting