Today I’m rounding up a bunch of our favorite ideas for Valentine’s Class Parties. Whether you’re the homeroom mom, a teacher or looking to host a fun Valentine’s playdate be here’s a bunch of ideas that are easy to pull off and will definitely make you feel like a Supermom!
First up set the stage with some adorable Valentine’s decor. Our free printable Love Pennants can be easily strung as a banner or used as a gift tag.
Here’s a round up of cute, free printable Valentine’s worksheets that put a festive spin on learning… perfect for class parties!
No Valentine’s Class Party would be complete without a tasty treat. Since most schools require store bought food, these Cupid Heart Cakes made with Little Debbie treats are a perfect craft and snack in one! Go here to get the full instructions and download the free printable template.
The best part of a Valentine’s Class Party has got to be passing out Valentines to all your friends. Here is a round up of six of our favorite Class Valentines… all include free printables and only one has candy!
Check out more of our favorite ideas on our Valentine’s Pinterest board.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- Airheads Valentine Template
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Christmas Around the World Party