Today I’ve got a super-girly class valentines idea that your little princess is sure to adore. (Don’t worry, I’ve got your boys covered too in this round up of free class valentines for BOYS!) This free template is available in the color version shown here but we also loved in black and white for those who prefer their feather pens to be more in the style of Elle Woods than Fancy Nancy. My daughters went wild over these, so I’m pretty sure they will be a hit with your girls too.
We shared this feather pen valentine idea previously over at Tatertots and Jello. Today my daughter was looking through my bag of class valentines ideas (I keep a few of the leftovers from previous years stashed in my Valentine’s Decor bin). She loved the feather pens and decided to hand them out this year. I have been going crazy trying to find the free printable template on the blog. Finally I realized that I never posted them here. Oops!
TO MAKE: Download the free printable Fancy Valentine Template and print on white cardstock. Cut out each card and have your child sign her name. Using a craft knife, cut two, 3/4-inch slits. Slip a feather pen through, and you’re ready to give.
Want more? We’ve got a bunch of other class valentine ideas, including plenty for boys.
- Love Notes: Cricut Print & Cut Valentines Stickers
- Easy Idea For Teacher Valentines + Free Template
- Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast Ideas
- Clown Nose Funny Kids Valentines
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- 13 Enchanted Rose Recipes
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- We Love Ruby Valentine