We are totally hooked on these Mod Podge signs and have another adorable free printable to share with you today.
As we were shooting this and this and brainstorming about the antiques we’d shop for on this trip, we had a momentary stroke of genius… a Jingle Way Street Sign. Of course finding an actual “Jingle Way” street sign on our antiquing trip would have been divine, but since that didn’t happen I whipped together this printable freebie to make some to give as gifts
TO MAKE: This project requires a skinnier board than the ones we used before. This time pick up a 1x6x6 board from the hardware store. Save yourself from sawing and ask them to cut the board into 17-inch pieces. That board will yield four finished signs. Print two copies of our N Jingle Way street sign free template and cut them down to size. Use a corner rounder to make the sign look more official. Paint the boards white then decoupage on the printable signs — be sure to read our Mod Podge tutorial to learn the secrets to a smooth finish with absolutely no wrinkles. We used Matte Mod Podge on this project, but you can use whatever finish is your favorite.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Send a Hug
- 2012 First Day of School Signs
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Tangled Party Decor & Food