The domino visuals on this week’s worksheets help little ones understand the concepts behind counting and adding. We recommend having your child count the dots on each side of the domino separately then count all the dots together — this method reinforces the addition concept.
We are offering two levels of Domino Addition. Below you will find links for adding up to 5 or 10. Both worksheets are excellent practice for preschoolers up to the early elementary grades.
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot