Learning to draw a star provides a huge sense of accomplishment. I mean, it’s a star — the five simple crossing lines that magically create the doodle of all doodles, right? I vividly remember learning to draw a star when I was younger and the excitement I felt. Do you?
This week’s worksheet is the perfect printable for teaching your little one how to draw a star. With Flag Day and 4th of July just around the corner, I’m sure your littles will have this doodle mastered in time to fill your walls with all sorts of starry patriotic art for the occasions!
For our youngest drawers, we also offer free Dot-to-Dot and Tracing Star Worksheets.
For more free printable worksheets, check out our Worksheet Archives.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- How to Make a Globe
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Ghosts + Pumpkins