Learning to draw a star provides a huge sense of accomplishment. I mean, it’s a star — the five simple crossing lines that magically create the doodle of all doodles, right? I vividly remember learning to draw a star when I was younger and the excitement I felt. Do you?
This week’s worksheet is the perfect printable for teaching your little one how to draw a star. With Flag Day and 4th of July just around the corner, I’m sure your littles will have this doodle mastered in time to fill your walls with all sorts of starry patriotic art for the occasions!
For our youngest drawers, we also offer free Dot-to-Dot and Tracing Star Worksheets.
For more free printable worksheets, check out our Worksheet Archives.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes