This time of year, I like to have a few little gifts on hand in case we need to grab one quickly for a friend, neighbor, teacher, etc. These adorable free printable nail polish gift tags transform your favorite nail polish into a sweet, useful gift.
Who wouldn’t love to get one of these pretty little bottles of nail polish? It’s a super-easy gift that women from tweens to adults will like. Make up a bunch for all your friends, and a few extra for any surprise gift exchanges that your kiddos might spring on you. LOL!
It’s easy to make a bunch of these gifts at once. These free printable nail polish gift tags are tiny so I was able to fit 10 on a page for this free template. Plus they are cheap and easy to print with just black-and-white ink on cardstock. (Get the free download using the form at the end of this post.)
TO MAKE: Download my free Nail Polish Gift Tags template (using the form at the end of this post). Print the free template on cardstock — you’ll just need black ink. Cut out each tag then use a craft knife to cut out the inner circle, which just slips over the lid of the nail polish bottle. If desired, make your gift extra festive by tying on a couple bells, using twine or ribbon.
Nail polish gift not your thing? I have lots of other easy Christmas Gift Ideas with free printable templates.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Easy Tangled Party Invites