These adorable teepees are made from just plain, white paper and toothpicks — they really couldn’t be easier. I made them with my youngest son when he was feeling a bit under the weather and had to stay home from school.
These paper teepees are so simple, we think they would make a great school, craft project — maybe at a Thanksgiving Class Party? Since they are easy you can make a bunch for a village on your mantle or as a centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table.
TO MAKE: Roll your paper into a cone and add a strip of glue to hold the cone shape. Trim off the excess paper, and then trim the bottom so it will sit level. Glue three toothpicks into the opening on top to look like teepee poles.
Simply by rolling a wider cone, your paper won’t quite meet at the bottom, which creates the look of a teepee’s door.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words