Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and we are excited. In fact, we are so excited that Liam already selected his Valentines to distribute. I thought I would be able to talk him into several good ideas I had floating around my head (at least they were good in my mind), but as life has it, he had his own agenda. As soon as his bright blue eyes spotted the silly straws, his decision was made. So, without further ado, I present to you Liam’s SIP-a-dee-doo-dah Valentines.
We picked up a 6-pack of silly straws for $1.00 at our local Party City. With just a couple minutes on the computer, we settled on a color scheme and design. (Apparently my four-year-old thinks he is an Art Director.) Then we attached the paper strip. These strips would be very easy for you to format and personalize. However, if you prefer, you can download our template here.
In the mean time, I’m off to pack for our snow trip!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit