This week’s worksheet helps your preschooler recognize the letter L and use his fine motor skills to color small spaces. Once he’s identified the Ls, have him count them for an extra challenge. You can also use this worksheet to have your child find the largest or smallest shamrocks.
Click here to download our L Is for Lucky free printable worksheet.
If you’re looking for more shamrock worksheets, we offer a simple Lucky 7 Counting worksheet, shamrock tracing one. For your older kiddos, be sure to check out our shamrock dot-to-dot, St. Patrick’s Day handwriting worksheet and our St. Patrick’s Day Word Search worksheets. Or you can always skip the worksheets and go play our printable Lucky Leprechauns game perfect for preschoolers and up!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Visit our Pop-Up Mad Laboratory!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Worksheet Wednesday: Letter Matching
- Three Lunch Tips + Silly Lunch Printable
- Directional Worksheet
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- Lucky Necklaces
- A Sippy Valentine
- String Beads