Yay! It’s the weekend! I know we don’t normally post on the weekends, yet when I finished this game I made for my boys, I knew I needed to share it. With St. Patrick’s Day sneaking up pretty quick here, I didn’t want you to have to wait until Monday for this Lucky Leprechaun game.
The best part of it is its simplicity—the only supplies you need include:
:: Printed Lucky Leprechaun Game Board
:: Small object for each player such as small pompoms or buttons.
If your kids like to color, you’ll want to color the game board in, but you’ll have just as much fun playing if you skip the coloring!
We’ve included instructions on how to play right on the printable—but we know we have many creative Supermoms and Superkids out there, so if you have another way to use our Lucky Leprechaun game board, drop us a note—we’d love to hear from you!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Squatting the Baby Days Away