Bettijo and I just finished shooting a fun and colorful Dinosaur party (which we’ll show next week). Of course with all the fun dinosaur games and decorations we had out, my little Harrison was intrigued.
So we put together a couple quick worksheets — a dot-to-dot and a tracing version of a dinosaur footprint. This week’s worksheets are geared towards preschoolers learning to trace and those needing practice counting to 10. You could even use them for cutting practice.
For more fun, free printable worksheets, be sure to check out all our free printable worksheets.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- DIY Ninja Game
- How to Make a Globe