With all the fun Star Gazing party ideas we’re sharing this week, it’s only appropriate we offer a star worksheet, right? These worksheets are intended for the littlest Superkids still learning to draw stars. Our first worksheet is simply to trace a star. This printable also works great as a template, should you need a perfect star pattern.
Our second printable worksheet is a dot-to-dot counting up to 10. Of course, if your kids are hoping to blast off into space to see the stars first-hand, you can suggest they do the dot-to-dot backwards — counting down from 10 to blast-off!
We also have a free Learn To Draw A Star printable worksheet great for Superkids who are a little older and ready to master the art of doodling a star!
If you’re looking for more simple star worksheets, be sure to check out our Shooting Star Worksheet.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Where’s the Green?