When I hear the phrase “What time is it?” I can’t help but sing it to the tune in Bubble Guppies. My boys have mostly moved on from Bubble Guppies (and are now living and breathing all things Lego Ninjago), yet this song still is in the forefront of my mind.
Anyway… This week’s worksheet is about telling time. With the flexibility our summer schedule allows, I thought a quick review on telling time would be appropriate. Of course, there are some families who keep a pretty tight summer schedule… do you?
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet