I’m pleased to report that my house has officially begun our Christmas season! Oh yes — our trees are up, the outside lights are hung and every December weekend is now booked with a Christmas party of sorts. Oh, and the best part: my online shopping spree is providing lots of gifts being delivered daily–I am especially happy about this because this is the first year I will finish my shopping early. (Yes, that is an official Supermom Moment for me!)
Anyway, as we stare in awe at our lovely family room tree, Liam and Harrison seem to be enjoying counting our ornaments, so I just know this worksheet will bring a holly jolly smile to them and any other counting-obsessed children.
I made three versions of this worksheet — counting by 1’s, counting by 2’s and counting by 3’s, so all our good boys and girls can participate.
You also might want to make these fun and easy Mod Paper Ornaments!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- DIY Ninja Game
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Free Printable: Autumn Words