So have you missed our Worksheet Wednesdays? We’re back at it this week with some fun pattern play.
My kindergartener and second grader both enjoy practicing their patterns. My younger one will probably make her patterns using different colors, but I can see big sister alternating stripes, dots or some other fun print… can’t wait to see their creations. Download our free Lovely Patterns Worksheet.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables