So have you missed our Worksheet Wednesdays? We’re back at it this week with some fun pattern play.
My kindergartener and second grader both enjoy practicing their patterns. My younger one will probably make her patterns using different colors, but I can see big sister alternating stripes, dots or some other fun print… can’t wait to see their creations. Download our free Lovely Patterns Worksheet.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Airheads Valentine Template
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
- Farkle Game Set
- Make a Paper Spider