We’ve been busy here brainstorming ways to trick pesky leprechauns into our trap — we just know this is our year to finally catch one!! Liam raided all the piggy banks in our home in search of pennies; he’s convinced the leprechauns will mistake pennies for gold and walk right into the trap. (Follow us on Instagram to see if either of our families finally catch one this Sunday!)
With all this penny searching, I decided to put together a St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Word Search worksheet. Liam is especially excited to bring this worksheet (and last year’s Lucky Leprechauns printable game) to his class tomorrow.
If you have younger kids not ready for a word search, be sure to see our shamrock tracing and dot-to-dot worksheets. Also, we have a St. Patrick’s Day Handwriting worksheet perfect for kids just learning to write on their own.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Where’s the Green?
- Squatting the Baby Days Away