Is it just me, or is March sneaking up way too fast? I won’t sound very super admitting this, yet I’m just not prepared for St. Patrick’s Day yet. I haven’t put up even one decoration, nor have I finalized our crafts for the Irish season. I just need to get through this week! (Of course, that is what I told myself last week, too.)
In the meantime, here are a couple printable worksheets to get your kids ready. First up, the St. Patrick’s Day handwriting printable.
Be sure to show off your kid’s completed worksheets on our Facebook page — we love seeing their art!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- "Love is Complicated" Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Paratrooper "Dropping Down" Boys Valentines Ideas
- Three Lunch Tips + Silly Lunch Printable
- Living Room Camp-out
- Directional Worksheet
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- Snow Day
- Flannel Letters