This week’s worksheet will give your little one an opportunity to practice counting to seven, writing the number seven and writing the word seven.
That’s right Supermoms, it’s all about the lucky #7. (Yes, we are starting to feel the St. Patrick’s Day itch — or should it be pinch?) Download our Free Printable Lucky 7 Worksheet.
If you’re looking for a simpler worksheet, lucky you! We have shamrock tracing. For your older kiddos, be sure to check out our shamrock dot-to-dot, St. Patrick’s Day handwriting worksheet and our St. Patrick’s Day Word Search worksheets. Or you can always skip the worksheets and go play our printable Lucky Leprechauns game!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Where’s the Green?