We’ve had several requests for toddler-friendly worksheets, so I’m happy to announce that today we oblige! This is a great pre-writing worksheet for your toddler to trace the various lines as he learns to follow directions and grip the pencil. Also, this is a good way to reinforce what is up and what is down as you trace over the assortment of bumps.
Bettijo suggested giving this worksheet to your older kids for practice of their fine cutting skills. If you need a simpler cutting exercise, be sure to check out our Shooting Star worksheet from a couple weeks back.
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
4 thoughts on “Pre-writing Worksheet”
Thank you! My daughter (3) loves these worksheets. Sometimes she doesn’t quite get the number ones BUT she will love this one. Thank you so much for sharing your creative works and giving quiet time in our house a little more educational meaning. :)
Thank you for your kind comment!! Hope your daughter has fun with this one today!
Oh awesome! I’m excited to use these! Thank you!!
This is perfect for my preschooler. A stepping stone to writing his name!