We’ve had several requests for toddler-friendly worksheets, so I’m happy to announce that today we oblige! This is a great pre-writing worksheet for your toddler to trace the various lines as he learns to follow directions and grip the pencil. Also, this is a good way to reinforce what is up and what is down as you trace over the assortment of bumps.
Bettijo suggested giving this worksheet to your older kids for practice of their fine cutting skills. If you need a simpler cutting exercise, be sure to check out our Shooting Star worksheet from a couple weeks back.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- How to Make a Globe
- Where’s the Green?
- Free Printable: Autumn Words