As Bettijo and I were discussing Halloween game ideas for her girls’ upcoming class parties, I just knew they needed a fun Halloween math game. So, I revisited our previously posted Printable Halloween Carnival Cakewalk Kit to make it classroom friendly. Our new Classroom Edition features numbers 1-30 to enable the entire class to participate and simple addition, math fact problems to make it teacher approved!
TO MAKE: Download our Printable Halloween Cupcake Walk Kit. It includes full-page numbers 1-30 for students to stand on as well as simple addition problems with sums of 1-30 for drawing the winner. Tape full-page numbers to the ground in a circle. Cut the math fact problems apart and stash in a tin.
TO PLAY: Have the students walk around the numbered circle while you play music. When the music stops, each student should select a number to stand on. Draw a math problem from a tin. Call out the math fact question. The player standing on the correct sum wins a cupcake!
Check out these cute coordinating free printable Halloween cupcake toppers and packaging.
Download the Halloween Cupcake Walk Kit
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper