How big are your pumpkins this year? Introduce your little ones to basic measuring skills with our How Wide Is The Pumpkin? printable worksheet. This week’s worksheet encourages cutting practice, counting to five and introductory measuring skills — perfectly appropriate for preschoolers this fall and Halloween season.
Download our free printable How Wide Is The Pumpkin worksheet.
For all our free printable worksheets, see our Worksheet Archive.
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: School Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting