This week’s Spring Syllables worksheet is not only a conversation starter for what happens during the spring season, this worksheet is also a great introduction for syllables. As you say the word aloud with your child, have him (or her) clap with you to the syllables. Learning and understanding syllabication will help your child to remember spelling patterns and to become a more fluent reader.
Download our free printable Spring Syllables worksheet here.
For more worksheets, check out our worksheet archives.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Printable: Autumn Words