We’ve got several new class valentines to share, but a cold has been making its way through our house and finally caught up to me earlier this week. I’m running a few days behind, but we didn’t want to keep you all waiting any longer. Today we are sharing a super-versatile class valentine template that works for any little stickers you come across.
We found these square sticker packs at both Target and Wal-Mart, but if you can’t find square ones you can always cut sticker sheets down to fit. Those ADORABLE robot and rocket puffy stickers were a must for Rockwell since his nickname is rocket. They even have glitter and real googly eyes so naturally we bought a bunch.
TO MAKE: Download the free printable Sticker Valentine Template and print on cardstock. Cut out each card and have your child sign his or her name. Use glue dots to attach a sheet of stickers, and you’re ready for lift off.
Be sure to check back next week for more fun and candy-free class valentines.
:: Download the free Sticker Valentine Template
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Farkle Game Set