We’ve got several new class valentines to share, but a cold has been making its way through our house and finally caught up to me earlier this week. I’m running a few days behind, but we didn’t want to keep you all waiting any longer. Today we are sharing a super-versatile class valentine template that works for any little stickers you come across.
We found these square sticker packs at both Target and Wal-Mart, but if you can’t find square ones you can always cut sticker sheets down to fit. Those ADORABLE robot and rocket puffy stickers were a must for Rockwell since his nickname is rocket. They even have glitter and real googly eyes so naturally we bought a bunch.
TO MAKE: Download the free printable Sticker Valentine Template and print on cardstock. Cut out each card and have your child sign his or her name. Use glue dots to attach a sheet of stickers, and you’re ready for lift off.
Be sure to check back next week for more fun and candy-free class valentines.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- O Donut Tree
- Name The Picture – Short “O”