Thank you so much for your patience with us — we feel bad our posts have been sparse, but right now these Supermoms are battling flu, ear infections and coughs. (I wasn’t kidding when we had our Airborne Toast on New Year’s Eve.) We’ve got some fun new valentine’s ideas we’re hoping to share soon, but to kick things off we’ve rounded up our favorite FREE printable valentines from around the web.
FREE VALENTINES FOR GIRLS: Blow Me a Kiss from At Second Street :: Cupid’s Arrow Pencils from Sweet Muffin Suite :: Wild Thing from Paging Supermom :: Not Loving You Would Be a Mistake from Paging Supermom :: Love Potion No. 9 from Hello Bee :: Sweet Tweets from One Charming Party.
Go see our BOY round up!
Best Class Valentines for Girls
class valentines, freebies
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
1 thought on “Best Class Valentines for Girls”
I hope you and your families get over the flu and assorted winter time ailments quickly and completely. Thank you for the Valentine ideas. They are exactly what we need!