We shared a round-up of Valentine’s worksheets yesterday, and today we have some more Valentine’s Class Party ideas for Homeroom Moms. These Cupid Arrow Heart Cakes are perfect to make and eat at a Valentine’s Day class party — it’s a treat and an activity!
Since so many schools only allow store-bought food at class parties, we thought it would be fun to dress up the Little Debbie Heart-Shaped cakes.
To make these at your class party you’ll need the following:
:: Little Debbie Heart Cakes, one per child
:: 4-inch Lollipop Sticks, one per child
:: Free Printable Cupid Arrow Template (file includes pink or red and 30 per page)
Each child will also need scissors, glue and a napkin to use in assembling their treat.
TO MAKE: Prepare the arrow templates ahead of time. Print the template in color on cardstock and cut out each of the rectangle sets, ensuring you have one per child. Pass out the supplies to each child and instruct them to cut along the black lines of the template to create one triangle and several “V” shaped pieces. Have them glue on two of the V-shaped pieces on one of the stick to create tail feathers. Push the stick through the cake diagonally. Glue on the triangle to be the point of the arrow.
Not the Homeroom Mom this year? Be sure to pin this idea so you’ll have it handy when you need it. Also check out our round up of free printable Valentine’s worksheets to use at your party.
:: Download the free printable Cupid’s Arrow Template for the Little Debbie Heart Cakes
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- DIY Crayon Turkeys For Your Thanksgiving Kids Table
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Domino Addition
2 thoughts on “Valentine’s Class Party Treats”
Yippeee! These are adorable. Although I would totally eat all the cakes before they ever made it to the class. Haha! I LOVE those little Debbie cakes so much! I can’t have them in my house!
These are so darling!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing!