We shared a round-up of Valentine’s worksheets yesterday, and today we have some more Valentine’s Class Party ideas for Homeroom Moms. These Cupid Arrow Heart Cakes are perfect to make and eat at a Valentine’s Day class party — it’s a treat and an activity!
Since so many schools only allow store-bought food at class parties, we thought it would be fun to dress up the Little Debbie Heart-Shaped cakes.
To make these at your class party you’ll need the following:
:: Little Debbie Heart Cakes, one per child
:: 4-inch Lollipop Sticks, one per child
:: Free Printable Cupid Arrow Template (file includes pink or red and 30 per page)
Each child will also need scissors, glue and a napkin to use in assembling their treat.
TO MAKE: Prepare the arrow templates ahead of time. Print the template in color on cardstock and cut out each of the rectangle sets, ensuring you have one per child. Pass out the supplies to each child and instruct them to cut along the black lines of the template to create one triangle and several “V” shaped pieces. Have them glue on two of the V-shaped pieces on one of the stick to create tail feathers. Push the stick through the cake diagonally. Glue on the triangle to be the point of the arrow.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Holy Rhombus Batman!
- Tangled Party Decor & Food
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation