All week we are sharing a Halloween Carnival over at One Charming Party. Today we posted free printable invitations and envelope wraps for you to host the spooky affair. With lots of little ghosts and goblins running around wanting treats, we designed coordinating printables for a Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk.
TO MAKE: This is such a simple game to put together. Download our Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit. It includes full-page numbers 1-30 for players to stand on as well as mini numbersfor drawing the winner. Tape full-page numbers to the ground in a circle. Cut the small numbers apart and stash in a tin.
TO PLAY: Have your guests walk around the numbered circle while you play music. When the music stops, each guest should select a number to stand on. Draw a number from a tin. The player standing on the number you call wins a cupcake.
Check out these coordinating, free printable Halloween Cupcake Toppers!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes