With a die or two, today’s worksheet becomes an extra fun Halloween activity at home or in the classroom.
These worksheets are inspired by the dice graphing my son does at school — Liam loves rolling dice then graphing the sum of the dots. For this worksheet, rather than graphing our results, color the corresponding number on the bats. For your youngest kids, use one die — no addition is needed. Older kids will enjoy the challenge of adding 2 dice. For more fun, time how long it takes to complete or make it a race among classmates!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Simple Father's Day Gift
- DIY Ninja Game
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Changing of the Guard Kids Craft
- Worksheet Wednesday: Letter Matching
- How to Make a Globe
- Three Lunch Tips + Silly Lunch Printable
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- Mummy Shirt Tutorial