Yay! My boys are SO excited to pass out their Valentines tomorrow! We have love notes on our doors, breakfast ideas ready, dinner plans made… so I thought I’d sneak in one more Valentine-themed worksheet.
I made this one with your preschooler in mind–it’s a simple worksheet to help you teach the concept of same and different. Look carefully–can your little one spot the odd object in each set?
Download our What’s Different, Valentine? worksheet.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Squatting the Baby Days Away
4 thoughts on “What’s Different, Valentine?”
So cool. This is perfect. I need to get as organized about Valentines as you are! I haven’t even figured out which ones to print yet.
My granddaughter is 4. This will be perfect for her to do. Thanks so very much. Lynne from OZ
Thank you for all these worksheets you post! I don’t always comment (I need to be better about that!) but I appreciate all of your ideas so much!
This is great, thanks! My daughter will love!