Yay! My boys are SO excited to pass out their Valentines tomorrow! We have love notes on our doors, breakfast ideas ready, dinner plans made… so I thought I’d sneak in one more Valentine-themed worksheet.
I made this one with your preschooler in mind–it’s a simple worksheet to help you teach the concept of same and different. Look carefully–can your little one spot the odd object in each set?
Download our What’s Different, Valentine? worksheet.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Squatting the Baby Days Away