Yay! My boys are SO excited to pass out their Valentines tomorrow! We have love notes on our doors, breakfast ideas ready, dinner plans made… so I thought I’d sneak in one more Valentine-themed worksheet.
I made this one with your preschooler in mind–it’s a simple worksheet to help you teach the concept of same and different. Look carefully–can your little one spot the odd object in each set?
Download our What’s Different, Valentine? worksheet.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Paratrooper "Dropping Down" Boys Valentines Ideas
- Festive Candied Cranberries
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Pirate Playdate Sets Sail
- Candy Bowtie for Dad
- Oh Boy! Printables
- Lucky Necklaces
- Snow Day