My girls are both in preschool right now and their Valentine’s Day party was today. They got all dolled up and were so excited to give their friends presents. My challenge was to come up with two different but equally cool Valentines for them each to take.
Piper’s Valentines: We made homemade heart-shaped lollies (I promise to post the recipe at some point.)
Attalie’s Valentines: We melted down a bunch of broken crayons and put them into IKEA heart-shaped plastic molds (found in the kitchen section; I think they’re intended for ice.) I thought this was a very fitting Valentine since Atty loves to draw — she’s my little artist.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Super Cute New Years Card
- Pumpkin Pie Shortcut
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner