Counting to 50 is such a big deal when you’re little, so with just a few moments of your time and this week’s Christmas Dot-to-Dot, junior will make it ALL that way to 50.
For added fun, pull out a glue stick and some cotton balls… no telling what the mystery Christmas shape is–but white fluffy cotton will make this Christmas essential extra fun!
Click here to download our free Christmas Dot-to-Dot Printable Worksheet.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
1 thought on “Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Dot-to-Dot”
I’m still trying to download the N Jingle street sign template and I continue to get an error. Any suggestions?