Counting to 50 is such a big deal when you’re little, so with just a few moments of your time and this week’s Christmas Dot-to-Dot, junior will make it ALL that way to 50.
For added fun, pull out a glue stick and some cotton balls… no telling what the mystery Christmas shape is–but white fluffy cotton will make this Christmas essential extra fun!
Click here to download our free Christmas Dot-to-Dot Printable Worksheet.
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother's Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Paratrooper "Dropping Down" Boys Valentines Ideas
- Yummy Peppermint Crackle
- Kids + Splatter Paint = Fireworks!
- Candy Bowtie for Dad
- Lucky Necklaces
- Cupid's Crunch Mix + Printable
- Flannel Letters
- Skeleton Fun