Any other Moms out there looking forward to Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiering this week?!? Bettijo and I are excited to catch the Thursday night show with 25 of our closest girlfriends! (And yes, Im still planning to make my 5:30 am CrossFit workout the next morning!)
Anyway, I threw together a couple last-minute printables a few friends and I are using to make simple goodie bags for our group.
Hostess with the Mostess made these chilling drink labels a few years backwe still love them. So, I made our Bite Me Apple Stickers and Dr. Cullen’s Blood Pellets printables to coordinate. You can download the HWTM Twilight Drink Labels here.
TO MAKE: Download our Bite Me and Blood Pellet files, and then print on full-sheet sticker paper. Use scissors or a paper cutter to trim the Blood Pellets stickers to fit your candy box. (I used boxed Red Hots for my candy.) Cut the Bite Me Apple Stickers using a or 1 circle punch, and adhere to an apple.
If you will be hosting a Twilight Party (marathon anyone?) our Blood Bar printables could make a fun addition!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Visit our Pop-Up Mad Laboratory!
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Apple Pickin'
- Paratrooper "Dropping Down" Boys Valentines Ideas
- Paging All Twilight Supermoms
- Directional Worksheet
- Kids + Splatter Paint = Fireworks!
- Boy-Or-Girl? Reveal Party