Who’s birthday is it today?? Happy Birthday to YOU! Seriously though, as a mom it seems like there is always somebody’s birthday to celebrate. So we thought it would be super handy to create an oversized “Happy Birthday” poster. I’m keeping this rolled up beside the fridge, where it is easy to whip out and combine with some balloons to create an instant birthday celebration.
Don’t let the large size scare you, we printed this 24×36-inch poster at Staples for right around $5. All you need to do is download our free printable Happy Birthday poster, then email or bring it into the store on a flash drive. Ask for a black-and-white engineering print, and they’ll take care of the rest. Super easy!
Here are a bunch of other birthday-themed ideas from our #FabFreebies blogger friends:
1. Whipperberry: Make this festive banner once and reuse it over and over again!
2. Eighteen25: Keep all those special birthdays in one spot with these Birthday Tracker Tags!
3. Simple As That: Add some colorful flair to your next birthday party with these 3×4 printable tags and coordinating cupcake flags, perfect to slip into a scrapbook after.
4. Paging Supermom: Print this GIANT happy birthday poster for less than $5 to help celebrate that special day!
5. Kiki and Company: Never forget another birthday again with this printable birthday calendar.
6. The Crafting Chicks: You’ll never have to search for a birthday card again with these fun cards.
7. Thirty Handmade Days: We love these simple but cheery birthday tags.
8. The Idea Room: Need a quick birthday gift? Print out these colorful and fun birthday gift tags and tie onto candy.