Have you put your Halloween decor away yet? I’m still rounding up a few stragglers, but I’m definitely thinking Thanksgiving (and family pictures and Christmas cards… I’m sure you can relate). To help us all get ready for Thanksgiving, we have our Printable Blog Hop to share today including 12 FREE Thanksgiving Printables!
First up is our printable chocolate bar wrappers that make great Thanksgiving party favors or hostess gifts. It also matches the Thanksgiving Dinner free printable decor collection that we shared yesterday!
Download our free Chocolate Bar Wrap Template. We printed ours in color on cream paper for a more warm feel, but white works too. Add a faux gold-leaf effect using a pencil’s eraser and gold craft paint.
Have you ever had Chocolove Dark Chocolate Almonds & Sea Salt? It’s seriously delicious — pretty sure it’s one of the best chocolate bars ever, and they have a gold inner wrapper, which is perfect for this project. I carefully removed the Chocolove outer packaging but left the gold foil in tact. Then I folded my wrapper (once paint had dried!) around the bar and taped along the back.
Now for the rest of the Thanksgiving freebies:
1. The Dating Divas: Give your hubby this cute, personalized candy bar wrapper to show your gratitude for him!
2. Somewhat Simple: Count Your Blessings Tree | Includes everything you need to create a beautiful display of all the things you’re grateful for.
3. Whipperberry: Printable bread wrapper to show your friends and family how grateful you are for them.
4. Crafting Chicks: Thanksgiving planning pages to create the best, most organized and most purposeful Thanksgiving yet!
5. Tatertots & Jello: Thanksgiving centerpiece idea and activity.
6. L’il Luna: Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages perfect for the kids while the adults are busy cooking!
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: Keep the kids busy coloring this Printable Thanksgiving Placemat – full of games, jokes, and puzzles!
8. I Heart Nap Time: Give Thanksgiving leftovers the respect they deserve with these easy to use ‘leftovers’ printables!
9. The 36th Avenue: Timeless “Bee” Thankful Printable and Thankful Tags. Available in two colors.
10. Paging Supermom: “Thankful for Everything” chocolate wrapper coordinates with a collection of FREE Thanksgiving dinner decor!
11. The TomKat Studio: Give thanks with these stylish notecards and gift tags!
12. The Idea Room: Printable Happy Thanksgiving Gift Tags for Thanksgiving or Hostess Gifts.
:: Download the Chocolate Bar Wrap Template
About the author
Bettijo is the founder and designer of Paging Supermom where she shares what she's dreamed up for family fun. Known for practical and kid-friendly activities, free printables and simple ideas for holidays. She is a single mom of three girls and one boy. Bettijo was a guest on the Martha Stewart Show and has frequently appeared on local television. Her work has also been featured in national magazines including Real Simple, O, Redbook, Parents, Family Circle, and Health. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. Bettijo lives with her four kiddos in Phoenix, Arizona.