We created a pack of free printables that coordinate with this Autumn Market party hop, including 11×17 signs that say “Welcome” and “This Way.” We also designed green checked Foldover Tags that could serve many purposes such as food labels, placecards or tags for a party favor.
We shared how to make a darling cutout kraft “Market” sign yesterday, but if you’re looking for a quick and simple solution we’ve also included a free printable “Market” banner with several decorative pennants. Go download our Autumn Market free printable pack.
The yellow checked pennant totally reminds us of corn on the cob — do you see it too? We placed a 3/4-inch slit in the upper corners of our pennants and threaded onto twine. Then we clothespinned on our favorite decorative pennants on either end.
Next learn how to make these DIY Pie Boxes over at Confetti Sunshine.
Check out the tutorial for making this Market Tote over at See Vanessa Craft.
See more ideas from this and other Party Hops.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa