Today we have a few fun ideas to make your holiday gatherings more festive. First up remember the Mod Christmas ornaments we shared last year? Make jumbo ones using these coordinating 11×17 stripe patterned paper freebies. For more jumbo fun make this DIY Jumbo Christmas Light Garland.
Download and print our free Jumbo Light Bulb template. We cut out the bulbs and hot glued them to chunky, brown yarn. They are the perfect touch for adding colorful holiday fun to a piano or mantle. We would bet your kiddos would love having a strand along the window sill in their room!
Come back tomorrow when we have three delightfully easy neighbor gift ideas to share.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts