We’re just about finished designing and photographing our new class Valentines, and we can’t wait to share them with you all. We have created some super-cute Valentines over the years, so before we get to the new stuff, we wanted to post our best class valentines from the archives. Here’s the top six in no particular order…
Whoopee It’s Valentines… can’t help but laugh!
Dropping Down… the boys love this one.
Love is Complicated… nerdy and true.
Not Loving You Would Be a Mistake… clever and useful for the smartest Valentine around.
It’s a Stretch… perfect for Rainbow Loom lovers.
Your Smile Makes Me Light Headed… simple and sweet.
Here’s a round-up graphic that you can pin for later…
Aimee does not agree, but I still think these are the CUTEST Valentine for boys. Forget the mushy love stuff, this is what they want! We photographed the “Let’s Be Enemies” card with the world’s cutest, mini squirt guns and read ALL the comments about how crazy we were to suggest sending a squirt gun to school (so no need to repeat all it all again), but the card would be equally fun with those little green, plastic Army Men.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Olympics Craft Idea: Printable Russian Dolls
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables