After reading through all your sweet introductions and realizing how appreciated our lunchbox jokes are, we wanted to get our St. Patrick’s Day lunchbox jokes up while we had plenty of lunch days to use them all. Somehow Valentine’s Day slipped by without any jokes. And well, I don’t have any excuses other than we were busy being Moms. We’re approaching what we call Birthday Season… two of Bettijo’s daughters have Birthdays in April, Liam’s is in May… Plus, we are each hosting a few upcoming Baby Showers. (Maybe we should simply refer to this time as Party Season?)
Since we’re well into March now (it did come in like a lion, yes?), hopefully you have your Lucky banner up and are planning all things green for St. Patrick’s Day? While you’re preparing for the holiday, remember to revisit our Lucky Shamrock Necklaces and our Shamrock Worksheets from last year!
Without further ado, here are our St. Patrick’s Day lunchbox jokes. Happy giggling!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes