‘Tis the season for some Christmas-themed lunchbox jokes!
My favorite one: “What kind of money do elves use?” Answer: “Jingle Bills” HA HA HA HA!!!
Or forget lunchboxes and put them on your tree along with our fun foil ornaments. They look pretty cute, right?!
Enough joking around… download your freebie printable Christmas Lunchbox Jokes here.
Christmas Lunchbox Jokes
freebies, lunchbox jokes, superkids
June 26, 2021
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
5 thoughts on “Christmas Lunchbox Jokes”
LOVE the Knock, Knock joke–my kids can’t wait to give it to their Irish Dance teachers.
Thanks for sharing!
We loved your Thanksgiving jokes and we loved these. They were a hit this past week! Even my Kindergartner caught on and read them to his teacher after lunch. Merry Christmas to you guys!
Thank you for letting us know your kids love them! Stay tuned for some winter lunch jokes in January!
These are so cute. I’m printing these out to put on the kid table at a party I’m having tonight. So fun! Thanks for sharing.
Very nice aideasTanks