For those who have started thinking green for St. Patrick’s Day, I just wanted to remind you about this cute SO LUCKY banner we shared last year. It was fun to see the way some of our favorite blogging pals styled it in their homes.
Over on Instagram we’ve been discussing how quickly everyone switches out their decor after each holiday. I was shocked when I showed up for Sunday dinner at my mom’s house yesterday and her St. Patrick’s Day decor was all up. She really is Supermom.
Our free download includes pennants to make a “So Lucky” banner as well as 4×6, 5×7 and 8×10 frameable signs. We would love to see how you use these printables so pretty please share a pic on Instagram and tag @PagingSupermom so we will see it, and use the hashtag #SupermomMoment because decorating for St. Patrick’s Day is total a Supermom Moment!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Easy Tangled Party Invites