St. Patrick’s Day is among my favorite holidays. Lots of lucky green, crazy leprechaun trickery, pretty rainbows and precious gold—what’s not to love? So, let’s bring on the St. Patrick’s Day ideas, right?
When a new holiday approaches, decorating is always first on the agenda. You, too? How about a LUCKY YOU St. Patrick’s Day banner printable to start us all off? Complete with everybody’s favorite chevron pattern!
Download our LUCKY YOU banner here. It’s very simple to assemble: download and print on cardstock. Cut out pennants. Using a kraft knife, make slits in the upper corners of each pennant. Thread with twine, string or ribbon to create a banner.
Where will you hang your St. Patrick’s Day banner?
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother's Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Visit our Pop-Up Mad Laboratory!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- You're Sweet!
- Three Lunch Tips + Silly Lunch Printable
- Pirate Playdate Sets Sail
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- Candy Bowtie for Dad
- Lucky Necklaces
- Easy Irish Dinner Menu