One of the most thrilling parts of designing and sharing our free printables is seeing how our friends put them to use in their homes. We would love for you to share a photo with us on Instagram when you use one of our printables. (Be sure to tag @PagingSupermom and tag #SupermomMoment so we’ll see it!)
We sent some blogging buddies a package with our favorite St. Patty’s printables new and old, and we thought we’d share some of the fun Supermom Moments they created with them.
So interesting to see the same printable styled in different ways — we love how Kami at No Biggie cut our full-page polka dot print into shamrocks to hang between the words “So” and “Lucky,” and her layered banners look so festive.
We were dying over these adorable mini-me leprechauns Megan from Brassy Apple made with her kiddos.
Jamielyn over at I Heart Naptime shared some St. Patrick’s Day breakfast ideas including a peek at the way she used our free printable Leprechaun Gold tags to make a treat for her family.
:: Download our Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Decor Pack
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Maui’s Song + Free Printable Moana Coloring Pages
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
2 thoughts on “Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Decor”
thank you for the fun package!!! everyone that has a come over and commented on the cute St. Patty’s day stuff!
Thanks again ladies! Such darling printables any way you decorate. :)