I needed a little St. Patrick’s Day gift card to package off a little something I was planning to send off to a friend, so I created this fun little gift cards. You can use them package up something fun to give to friends and neighbors this St. Patrick’s Day.
The free printable cards say, “A Little Leprechaun Told Me… ” and you get to fill in the blank with something that goes along with whatever you’re planning to give. We packaged them up with our kid’s favorite — gold chocolate coins!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- White Christmas Free Printables
- Worksheet Wednesday: Shape Detective
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Farkle Game Set