It’s the middle of January, and I can’t help but wish for a little snow! With that in mind, I thought a few cold-weather winter jokes for our kids’ lunches would help us all appreciate winter? Or at the very least give our kids a giggle in the lunch room!
As for the snow, it’s a comfortable 70 degrees today here in Phoenix… I’m pretty confident we won’t be getting any fluffy white flurries
today ever. Nonetheless, I’m sure we’ll enjoy our day! After a quick Valentine’s photoshoot (Yay!!!) at Bettijo’s this morning, Harrison and I plan to ride our bikes to the park. What’s on your agenda today?
Oh, before you get going, be sure to download your winter lunchbox jokes!
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes