Come Flag Day on Friday, our entry table will be decked out with Americana flags, pictures, printables, banners and more in celebration our great country and our flag. So, this week’s worksheet is simplified double-digit subtraction with a fun riddle about our country’s independence. I can’t wait for Liam to complete today’s worksheet. He gets a kick out of out silly jokes–and he’s been begging to put up our Americana decor!
:: Patriotic Subtraction Worksheet
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
1 thought on “Worksheet Wednesday: Patriotic Subtraction”
I love this! Math and language skills needed to complete a historical puzzle! Clever! Bravo!