The weather has finally turned cooler here in Arizona — hallelujah! Although the leaves won’t be falling off our trees until early in the new year (yes, AZ is so backwards!) I’m definitely in the mood for Fall.
My oldest daughter has been working on her subtraction lately. She’s pretty good at math, but she LOVES art! So I figured having her color the leaves with the same answers in matching colors will make this subtraction practice all the more fun. Go download the Fallen Leaf Math Worksheet.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- Worksheet Wednesday: Shape Detective
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Want to have a Nancy Drew Party?
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Circle Garland Baby Shower