The weather has finally turned cooler here in Arizona — hallelujah! Although the leaves won’t be falling off our trees until early in the new year (yes, AZ is so backwards!) I’m definitely in the mood for Fall.
My oldest daughter has been working on her subtraction lately. She’s pretty good at math, but she LOVES art! So I figured having her color the leaves with the same answers in matching colors will make this subtraction practice all the more fun. Go download the Fallen Leaf Math Worksheet.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Send a Hug
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
1 thought on “Worksheet Wednesday: Fall Leaf Subtraction”
Quel bonheur de lire votre post