The weather has finally turned cooler here in Arizona — hallelujah! Although the leaves won’t be falling off our trees until early in the new year (yes, AZ is so backwards!) I’m definitely in the mood for Fall.
My oldest daughter has been working on her subtraction lately. She’s pretty good at math, but she LOVES art! So I figured having her color the leaves with the same answers in matching colors will make this subtraction practice all the more fun. Go download the Fallen Leaf Math Worksheet.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Easy Statue of Liberty Crown
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Send a Hug
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts