My favorite holiday is quickly approaching! (Yay!) So when I stopped by Bettijo’s house a few days ago, I brought with me some printouts of a patriotic banner I was working on. Her little Attalie loves holiday décor, so I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a little project—Aimee style! The printables were well received, and I love how it turned out on Bettijo’s mantel.
We threaded striped and starred pennants on natural twine then layered a second banner displaying the U, S and A. To make the second banner pop, we hot glued red felt stars (from the JoAnn dollar section) between each lettered pennant. We love the extra color and shape the festive stars bring!
As we assembled the banner, we realized how flexible this banner could be. With three patterned pennants to mix and match—stripes, stars and the patriotic U, S and A—you have the ability to customize it to your tastes.
And to all you Dads, we hope you have a wonderful Father’s Day weekend!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- How to Make a Globe
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes